My memoir is now available as an audio book, and yes, it’s been recorded by me. Thanks to Keith Wilson at Beaten Path Productions in Windermere, Florida for his expertise and patience to make it happen. I left the studio knowing it’s a product worthy of your purchase.

August 20th is National Radio Day. For the third year in a row, I’ll be heard on several local stations to remind listeners of the power and diversity on AM/FM dials today and to take a nostalgia look back at how broadcasting “was” in years gone by.

I’m already booked to talk at two libraries in Central Florida this fall with more speaking engagements pending. How wonderful to meet people who want to hear about a new and different book and learn how it was created. I’m also gratified by responses received from those who have read the memoir. Some have been kind to write comments of what they thought of the book.

Thank you in advance for deciding to acquire my book. If you choose the audio version, use the Audible.com link on Where to Buy Dave’s Book (Search Through Slanted Windows). A sample chapter is yours for the hearing. Soft cover and eBook versions are available from the other sources.

Comments

Liz Brown
12/15/2014 8:02pm

Just wanted to say hello to my 3rd cousin. My great grandmother Margaret Williams Robertson was a sister of your great grandmother Mary Williams Reid. Margaret emigrated from Scotland with husband and children to Canada about 1870. I live in Stratford, Ontario. Interesting to read about your book--would love to hear from you if you are into family history! Kind regards, Liz Brown

Congratulations for having your own audio book, not everyone will have that kind of opportunity. It is good that you are now reaching your dreams. In life you have to set your goals, in order for you to achieve your dreams in life. You have to believe in yourself also, be open with hardships and challenges in life because that will be the best teacher for you to be a better and a successful person in the future. I wish for your success in life and good health. I hope to hear one of your audio books soon! Thank you so much for sharing!

I would like to say that reading books are very excellent exercise of mind as well as keeping your mind energetic along with engaged avoid it from losing power.

04/21/2017 4:32am

Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

07/06/2017 4:30am

What is the best thing to do on weekends when the sun is up and you want to start the day right? Well, that is to enjoy being at home and do an instant outdoor relaxing and pampering session throughout the day, is that a great idea?

10/21/2017 2:33pm

Your article it’s virtually fantastic i am new member of this weblog and i'm first off analyzing your article due to the fact I need suitable stuffs for my university task and its really magnificent for me, amazing paintings and keep it up thank you.

Author

Dave Archard was born in 1936 in Rochester, New York. His family moved to Ridgewood, New Jersey, a month before Pearl Harbor was attacked. He graduated from the Bergen County school district in 1954 and, after training at Broadcast Coaching Associates in New York City, began his career as staff announcer for WMYB in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. In the late fifties, he introduced the exciting Top 40 sound to the west coast of Florida from powerful WALT, Tampa, achieving record breaking audience ratings in both Hooper and Pulse surveys. He moved with his growing family to WFUN in Miami where he excelled as a copywriter and production director. Settling in Daytona Beach in the seventies, Archard handled broadcast duties at several stations in the market including sales and operations for number one easy-listening WWLV (FM). Now retired, he resides with his wife in Florida.